O.M.LER 2000 - A world of mechanical solutions
This policy statement is provided for the website www.omler2000.com (“Website”), belonging O.M.LER 2000 S.R.L., with registered office in Str. Montà della Radice, 15/A • 12042 Bandito – BRA (CN) • Italy, P.Iva e codice fiscale: IT02758610048.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a text file that a website sends to the user’s terminal (computer or handheld device such as a smartphone or tablet), where it is stored to then be retransmitted to said site on a later visit.
Cookies are classified as follows:
–based on who is installing them, according to whether it is the manager of the website being visited (proprietary cookies) or a different subject (the so-called “third-party cookies”)
– based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies enhance your browsing experience by storing user choices, such as language (technical cookies), while other cookies monitor the user’s browsing activities, with the purpose of sending advertising and/or offering services in line with user’s preferences (profiling cookies).
Only profiling cookies require user’s consent before they can be used.
This website uses technical proprietary cookies for which no consent is required from the user, as well as third-party profiling cookies which do require consent for their use (described in section 2 “Cookies installed through the website” below).
As data controller, O.M.LER 2000 S.R.L. is solely responsible for the proprietary cookies it has installed on the website
1. How to consent to the use of profiling cookies
1.1. When you visit the website for the first time, you can accept all cookies by closing the banner or clicking on the “Accept” button on the banner.
1.4. According to your browser settings, the procedure to configure the settings is as follows:
• Internet Explorer
Edit cookie settings
Click on the “Tools” icon, “Internet Options” and then the “Privacy” tab. You can adjust the accept cookies settings by moving the relevant slider up or down or clicking on the “Sites” button and in the window that opens, allow or block cookies site by site. Click on “OK” to save the changes.
Select “Tools”, “Internet Options”, and then “Delete” from the “Browsing history” box. You will open a series of entries, including Cookies. Make sure that the checkmark appears next to the name of the cookie and then click on “Delete”.
• Google Chrome
How to edit cookie settings
Enter chrome://settings/ in the address bar and then select “Advanced” in the bottom part of the page and then, on “Site settings” in the “Privacy and security” box, and then “Allow local data storage (recommended)”, then “End”.
Clearing or deleting cookies
Enter chrome://history/ in the address bar and then click on the section “Clear browsing data …”. You will find a series of items including “All cookies and site data”. Make sure that the checkmark appears next to the name of the cookie and then click on “Clear browsing data”.
We recommend that you check the latest guide by clicking here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416? hl=it
• Mozilla Firefox
How to edit cookie settings
Open the options from the menu icon and then select “Privacy&Security”. Under the history section select: “Use custom settings” then adjust the cookie management by choosing the options offered by the program. Click “OK” to save the changes
Open the option from the menu icon, then select “Privacy”. Under the history section select: “Use custom settings” then click on “Show cookies” Use the “Search websites” field to type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. Items that match your search will be displayed. To remove selected items, click on “Remove selected”. To remove all cookies and storage data for the website, click on “Remove all shown”.
We recommend that you check the latest guide by clicking here: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Edit cookie settings
Click on “Preferences” from the “Tools” menu (combination of CTRL+ keys) then select “Privacy”. Choose the cookie management policy from one of the options offered by the program and then close the options window using the close icon in the top right of the screen.
Click on “Preferences” from the “Tools” menu (combination of CTRL+ keys) then select “Privacy”. Click on “Remove all” and then confirm this selection. Choose the cookie management policy from one of the options offered by the program and then close the options window using the close icon in the top right of the screen.
We recommend that you check the latest guide by clicking here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US
If you are using devices such as a smartphone, tablet, etc., please make sure that each browser on your device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
2. Management of cookies installed through the Site
Information provided by O.M.LER 2000 S.R.L. pursuant to Art. 13 of the Privacy Code
O.M.LER 2000 S.R.L., as the Data Controller, with reference to the cookies installed directly by the website, would like you to know the following:
- the data are only collected for the purpose and duration stated in the tables above and are processed using computerised means;
- the use of technical cookies does not require the prior consent of the user since these cookies allow browsing on the website and are necessary for the correct operation of the site itself. If you have set your browser to clear technical cookies, it may not be possible to browse all or some of the website;
- • The purpose of third-party cookies and the logic behind their processing and the management of user preferences are not identified and/or checked by O.M.LER 2000 S.R.L. but by third parties which provide them, as provider and data controller, as stated in the above table. However, independently of the fact that O.M.LER 2000 S.R.L. considers that the user has validly expressed consent to the installation of cookies, including by third parties, O.M.LER 2000 S.R.L. undertakes to provide support to the user who expresses a desire for information as to how to exercise selective consent/refusal or to clear cookies from their browser.